T.I.M. is BACK!!!
So we have finally settled in! We love our new neighborhood in Coral Gables and feel so inspired by our environment. The trip down was filled with fantastic imagery and women who really inspire T.I.M. Our first stop was in Savannah, GA to meet our muse and dear friend Maurene Green. We were captivated with the history and southern elegance of the city. While driving around downtown we spotted a fabulous red head crossing the street in a seafoam pleated skirt. She paired it with nude pumps, a brown short cropped leather jacket and classic black shades. We were very impressed as seafoam was a MAJAH color trend for the Spring 2012 runways. Looks like it might last another season as she was clearly Savannah’s best dressed. Stay tuned for more posts about our travels through American fashion.
- bagwhore reblogged this from misshillaryrose and added:
- irrationalrationalities reblogged this from m-i-n-t-y-f-r-e-s-h
- theinstantmakeover reblogged this from misshillaryrose and added:
- theinstantmakeover likes this
- maaskantje reblogged this from misshillaryrose
- cheddarbreedjealousy likes this
- m-i-n-t-y-f-r-e-s-h reblogged this from misshillaryrose
- misshillaryrose posted this